Custom Yacht Services
Our SeaNet survey team are here to review the overall condition of the vessel by giving it a full visual yacht inspection. Our survey team consists of a former experienced yacht captain accompanied by an experienced yacht chief engineer & yacht mechanic. We can offer you a general condition survey.
Our SeaNet Yacht Survey includes:
- Hull & superstructure (wet & dry berth, hull moisture, general maintenance level, general condition and bilge)
- Steering & propulsion (main engines, gearboxes, watertight sealing, sea trial results and oil sample analysis)
- Deck equipment, toys & tenders (tests and oil sample analysis)
- Exterior gelcoat/paint (only basic, paint survey on request)
- Engine room systems (air conditioning, pumps, hydraulics, water maker, other systems, general condition)
- Interior (overall condition, technical condition, inventory)
- Electrical systems check (including generators)
- Electronic, domestics & entertainment check
- Navigation electronics check
- Fire and safety check
For this type of survey, we require 2-3 days including a sea trial.
A dry berth check is performed after 7 days on dry land.
After we have completed the survey you will receive a written report of the yacht’s overall condition with a full description of the yacht, each on-board system and our findings and recommendations.