25% Benetti MOTOPANFILO 37M
25% Benetti MOTOPANFILO 37M Yacht for Sale
The perfection of simplicity.
The hulls soar upwards like a smooth, perfect shell, seamlessly enveloping the superstructure.
The new Benetti Motopanfilo may be unashamedly modern in its design, but its roots are firmly anchored in times gone by, in an era brimming with creativity and vitality. It was the 1960s when Benetti launched the Motopanfilo, a yacht that rapidly became a much-coveted must-have among socialites, royalty and prominent personalities from the worlds of business and entertainment. Today it returns to the spotlight, proudly retaining the indominitable spirit of those glorious heydays but reinterpreted to meet the standards and expectations of a twenty-first century clientele.
Atop the yacht is a wonderful private retreat for two, a truly special spot to take in the sweeping views over the horizon in total tranquillity.
Hamptons style beach club
With its fabric canopy opening up like an accordion to provide ample shade, the beach club with its touch of retro design is an enticing corner for relaxing by the water’s edge.
Interior Design: Lazzarini & Pickering Architects
Exterior Design: Francesco Struglia & Benetti
- Year: 2021
- Construction material: fibreglass
- Overall Length (LOA): 36.8 mt / 120’ 9’’
- Maximum Beam: 7,8 mt / 25’ 3’’
- Maximum Draft: 1,96 mt / 6’ 5’’’
- Full Load Displacement: 230 tons approx
- Gross Tonnage (ITC ‘69): 297 GT
- Fuel Capacity: 35,000 l / 9,246 US gals
- Fresh Water Capacity: 4,000 l / 1,056 US gals
- Main Engines: 2x MAN V12 1029kW (1400 hp) / 2x MAN V12 1213kW (1650 hp)
- Max Speed: 16 / 18 Knots
- Range @ 10 Knots: 3,800 Nautical Miles (approx)
Accommodations for Owner & Guests: 10 in 5 cabins
Accommodations for Crew: 7 in 4 cabins
Are you looking for a specific yacht or you need to find likeminded co-owners for your own yacht?
Team up with SeaNet to find a suitable solution that fulfills all your requirements.