CHEF (Benetti Delfino 95')
To complete our crew of a Benetti Delfino 95' (2021) under SeaNet yacht management, we are currently looking for a STEWARDESS for a permanent, 2:2 rotational contract (paid full year, on board and while at home).
This Delfino 95' is a 29m private (multiple owners) motor yacht cruising double seasons: the Med and the Caribbean. The right candidate has at least 2-3 years of experience on yachts of a similar size, all valid certificates, has strong organisational skills, computer literacy and is able to follow a dynamic schedule and will overcome stress without a problem. The Croatian language is mandatory, as all crew members are Croatian speakers. You also need to be fluent in English speaking and writing. Due to Covid restrictions, the candidate needs to be fully vaccinated.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on-board a superyacht is essential;
- English speaking and writing are a must;
- Besides a magnificent working environment, we go beyond standard offering you a rotational annual contract (2 months ON, 2 months OFF duty);
- Valid Seaman book, medical passport, Covid Safe pass (fully vaccinated) and USA visa (B1/B2) are obliged;
- Entry Level Qualifications (or equivalent): ENG 1 (Medical - NO Limitation/Restrictions) [Essential] + STCW 95 (STCW 2010) [Essential];
- Food & Hygiene Qualifications: Food Hygiene (HABC Level 2) [Essential]
Interested in working in a double season rotation scheme and starting your season in the Caribbean?
Please send your application and CV to: